First time’s the charm, right? Apparently not when you’re Tima Savea.
The All Black wife is pregnant with her first baby, but is celebrating with an epic three baby showers.
The gorgeous young mother-to-be held her first and second baby showers over the weekend, and revealed she is planning a third.
Tima took to Instagram to explain the reason behind having three separate celebrations is ‘so she can fit all of her friends and family in.’
Her Saturday baby shower was a mix of her “Auckland friends” which included social media influencers and ‘mummy-bloggers.’
On Sunday she had round two of her close family members.
And apparently sometime this week she will be back in her hometown of Wellington to celebrate her third and final baby shower with her “Wellington friends.”
This will be one loved bubba!
Highlights from the baby shower include:
- An insane balloon wall feature
- An extravagant flower wall (kind of like Kim Kardashian’s wedding one)
- A big expensive cake – complete with special cake topper
- Personalised Moet champagne bottles (with #BabySavea on them)
- Personalised chocolate bars
- Decadent personalised macarons
- A photo booth
- Mini personalised ice cream bars on sticks
- A delicious savoury platter spread that covers the entire table
- Oh, and even more gorgeous flowers – just because
“BABY SAVEA 💕 thank you to everyone who helped make my little peanuts shower the most amazing one.”
Scroll through her photo album below:
BABY SAVEA 💕 thank you to everyone who helped make my little peanuts shower the most amazing one ✨ Styling: @omgnessstyling Flowerwall: @theflowerwall_nz Platters: @platterandgraze Dessert: @buttercream.cakery Cake topper: @whimsychuffed Graphic design: @milliescustomdesigns Flowers: @aliyafloraldesign