In last nights RHOAKL we got to find out a bit more about our favourite housewives. But the fans still have a few unanswered questions.
1. Are Louise and Angela as generous and thoughtful with their gifts as the bachelors on seasons 1 and 2 of the Bachelor NZ?
2. What is the etiquette regarding serviettes or napkins? Maybe we should ask Anne.
3. Is Lea real and has she really managed to escape back to her 'native' France?
4. Did Anne manage to offend the entire population of Mongolia? (Although we're sure they won't be lucky enough to see the series.)
5. "Who hasn't met someone when they are in love with someone else?"
6. How good was Gilda's comment using an emoji of a gun to the head during Facebook live?
7. Is Angela really a 10DD?
8. Really? Only one of them has had a one-night stand...
9. Did Anne supply the bubbles during the live feed - and just how much was quaffed beforehand?
10. Does Angela really have no issues with Gilda or Michelle?
11. Will Rohan survive the day at school after his embarrassing high tea?
12. And seriously - what 12 year old goes for high tea?
13. How high did Gilda and Michelle jump when the waiter dropped the cocktails?
14. Will everyone over 21 be burning their bikinis today?
15. Did Julia take her 'toys' to Port Douglas?
16. If Rohan is going to inherit the champagne business - who gets the pussy palace?
17. Do blondes always get their own way?
18. Can you really have an affair at 17 years old?
19. Only the one boob job between them?
20. Really? Is the "gift of giving the gift of love". Really?