Last night's Real Housewives of Auckland had it all, bitchiness, fast cars, private chefs, dubious sex toys and according to Twitter, not enough screen time for Gilda.
We share the best tweets about the show that has got the whole country talking and it's also a turning out to be big hit over in Australia.
1. Those Vampire powers, lets hope she uses them for good.
Julia out here breaking glasses with her bare hands. That vampire treatment gave her super human powers. #RHOAKL— Melanie Bracewell (@meladoodle) 6 September 2016
2. The president of Gilda's fan club:
4. Looking at their clothes, we'd happily help.
The husbands look like they'd happily drown in that pool right now. #RHOAKL— Troy Rawhiti-Forbes (@TroyRF) 6 September 2016
5. Check your letterbox for the new mailer - d.avon.
was julia secretly hosting one of those d.vice sex toy parties? it's like she was the avon lady for dildos #rhoakl— Sam Carswell (@Sam_Carswell) 6 September 2016
7. Excellent advice.
Some of the ladies are at an acting class. This would be a good place to send Angela and her French PA! #RHOAKL— Dominic Harvey (@DomHarvey) 6 September 2016
8. Here's hoping...
9. And finally, Gilda's cue to everyone to switch off 5 minutes before the end of the show!